Enjoy responsibly, no alcohol sales under 18
Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

Inchgower 1997 Signatory Vintage - 59.7%

99% of the production of Speyside distillery Inchgower goes to blended whiskies. Of the remaining 1% of this single malt whisky, the majority consists of independent bottlings. This 22 year old, sherry cask finished is one of them. (59.7%)

€145,00 Incl. tax
€119,83 Excl. Tax

Whiskybase Rating

Rating

Whiskybase reviews

Specifications

Bottler
Bottling
Alcohol
Age
Vintage
Bottled
Cask type
Cask number
#
Size
Amount of bottles
Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

Related products

Speyside single malt whisky Benrinnes is again one that you almost only can obtain through independe
Glentauchers Distillery, located in the Speyside and relatively unknown, regularly surprises whisky
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »

Safe and insured shipping

Guaranteed delivery

Trusted and safe

Trusted webshop

Customer satisfaction

Over 10.000 happy customers

Multiple checkout options

Safe and secure checkout

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available