Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

Inchgower 2009 Berry Bros & Rudd

99% of the production of the Speyside distillery Inchgower goes to blends such as Bell’s, Johnnie Walker and White Horse. The majority of the remaining 1% is released as independent bottling. Like this one: a 10 year old single malt whisky at 56.7%.

€69,00 Incl. tax
€57,02 Excl. Tax

Whiskybase Rating

Rating

Whiskybase reviews

Specifications

Bottler
Bottling
Alcohol
Age
Vintage
Bottled
Cask type
Cask number
#
Size
Amount of bottles
Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

Related products

Craigellachie is an old single malt whisky distiller in the Speyside, always low profile. Bottler Be
It was not until 2018 that Glenallachie started to work on its image with their own whisky bottlings
The Highland distillery Fettercairn bottled its single malt whisky until 2002 under the name Old Fet
Berry Bros & Rudd is in the whisky business for a long time now. The company has already released mo
A bottling of a 26 year old Cambus single grain whisky. The distillery ceased production in 1993. Be
The bulk of Glentaucher's single malt whisky finds its way into blended whiskies such as Ballantine'
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »

Safe and insured shipping

Guaranteed delivery

Trusted and safe

Trusted webshop

Customer satisfaction

Over 10.000 happy customers

Multiple checkout options

Safe and secure checkout

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available