Covid-19 update / maatregelen COVID-19
Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

American Eagle


Filters

Cask Strength

Single cask

Strength

It is not known which distillery(ies) are behind the American Eagle brand. What is clear is that it is the type of bourbon whiskey produced in Tennessee. The Tennessee bourbon under the American Eagle label has a high corn content (84%), the remaining 16% is made from rye and barley malt. The bourbon spirit is charcoal filtered in the Tennessee way before it goes on cask.

Read more
Read less
Tennesse whiskey is a type of bourbon, but should not be called so. The producer of American Eagle s
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »

Safe and insured shipping

Guaranteed delivery

Trusted and safe

Trusted webshop

Customer satisfaction

Over 10.000 happy customers

Multiple checkout options

Safe and secure checkout

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available