Enjoy responsibly, no alcohol sales under 18
Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

Signatory Vintage


Filters

Single cask

Strength

Cask Strength

Since its foundation in 1988, Signatory Vintage has grown into one of the 3 largest independent bottlers of single malt whisky. The firm, based in Pitlochry in Scotland, has now marketed around 7,000 bottlings. Among them many special ones, such as the Springbank 1969 which with 96 points is one of the three highest rated drams on Whiskybase.com.
The company is also known for the beautiful, but somewhat awkwardly to handle bottles from the Cask Strength Collection.
In 2002, Signatory Vintage became the owner of the Edradour Distillery.

Read more
Read less
Signatory Vintage comes here with a 'solid' bottling of a Linkwood single malt whisky. The 13-year-o
The standard whisky of Bunnahabhain is one of the few unpeated single malt whiskies from whisky isla
Speyside single malt whisky Benrinnes is again one that you almost only can obtain through independe
With The Un-Chillfiltered Collection bottler Signatory Vintage releases affordable whiskies, bottled
99% of the production of Speyside distillery Inchgower goes to blended whiskies. Of the remaining 1%
Speyside distillery Dailuaine is not very well known because they do not release many bottles themse
Clynelish, one of the oldest and still existing Scottish single malt whiskies, scores well on Whisky
In the almost a century and a half that Glenlossie exists, the distillery itself hardly produced any
Signatory Vintage combined the contents of a couple of bourbon barrels with Tomintoul single malt wh
After maturing for 20 years on a bourbon cask, this single malt whisky from Speyside distillery Link
In recent years, Knockando has released just a few bottlings. Independent bottlings of this single m
Signatory Vintage is one of the largest and highly regarded independent bottlers of single malt whis
Most of the Glenallachie single malt whisky ends up in Chivas Regal. But not this bottling from Sign
The Royal Brackla Distillery is located in the border area between the northern Highlands and the Sp
A nice single cask bottling from their own distillery. This 10 year old Edradour single malt whisky
Actually a bottle that you can't afford to leave on the shelf considering the price. This Caol Ila s
In the average liquor store you will usually not find a Dailuaine single malt whisky. As an independ
In the well-designed bottle of their Cask Strength Collection, Signatory Vintage releases this 16-ye
A really special bottle on our shelves! A 26-year-old Dallas Dhu single malt whisky, matured on a bo
Speyside distillery Glenlossie itself hardly releases any bottlings. But that is no problem as long
Blair Athol is one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland. The vast majority of bottlings of this si
An 11 year old Benrinnes in the Vintage Collection from bottler Signatory Vintage. They bottled the
At 26 years quite an old Auchentoshan, this bottling from Signatory Vintage. Matured on two bourbon
A good bottle to get acquainted with the single malt whisky from Highland distillery Tullibardine. T
By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »

Safe and insured shipping

Guaranteed delivery

Trusted and safe

Trusted webshop

Customer satisfaction

Over 10.000 happy customers

Multiple checkout options

Safe and secure checkout

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available