Secure and guaranteed worldwide delivery
Trusted and safe
Customer reviews rate us with a 9/10 score
Independent bottler specialist

Inchgower


Filters

Single cask

Strength

Cask Strength

The Inchgower distillery was built in 1871 in Speyside near the fishing village of Buckie. There was a private cooperage, and there were houses for the staff. Beyond that, the history of Inchgower has been remarkably quiet compared to that of many other Scottish distilleries. The supply of single malt whisky for the blend industry has been the main business from the start. As many as 99% of production goes to blends such as Bell’s, Johnnie Walker and White Horse. Of the remaining 1%, the most is released as an independent single malt whisky bottling.

Read more
Read less

Inchgower 14-year-old

One from the Flora & Fauna series this 14-year-old single malt whisky from Speyside distillery Inchgower. This is such a dram that develops in the glass from minute to minute. This whisky is well balanced and has depth. A fresh spring whisky!

Inchgower 1997 Signatory Vintage - 59.7%

99% of the production of Speyside distillery Inchgower goes to blended whiskies. Of the remaining 1% of this single malt whisky, the majority consists of independent bottlings. This 22 year old, sherry cask finished is one of them. (59.7%)

Inchgower 2007 Signatory - 801155 + 801160

This 10-year-old Inchgower single malt whisky is a release In the series The Un-Chillfiltered Collection from bottler Signatory Vintage. Matured in bourbon casks and bottled at 46%, this Speysider is a nice entry whisky, at a nice price.

Inchgower 2015 3006 Whisky

The single malt whisky from Speyside distillery Inchgower can almost only be found as third-party bottling. Bottled by the Dutch 3006 Whisky, this 6 year old edition is no exception. It was finished on a 1st fill PX sherry quarter cask. Bottled at 60.5%.

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies. These cookies help us understand how customers arrive at and use our site and help us make improvements. Hide this message More on cookies »

Safe and insured shipping

Guaranteed delivery

Trusted and safe

Trusted webshop

Customer satisfaction

Over 10.000 happy customers

Multiple checkout options

Safe and secure checkout

 

 

was added to your shopping cart

Out of stock

The requested quantity for is not available